Johnson Service Group is seeking a Corporate Recruiter for a 6-month contract assignment. This is a remote position and we are seeking a background in recruiting in the staffing industry or similar environment.
Seeking experience recruiting higher level Professional exempt positions, Marketing, Project Managers, etc.
In this role the Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for providing the highest level of recruitment services to business partners. This position delivers high quality professional and executive level candidates and advances the customer’s Employment Brand across numerous markets and professional associations while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. Will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relationships with business partners and candidates.
- Partner with leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Write complete and detailed search assignments ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, cold calling, and in-house ATS to identify and recruit top talent.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni.
- Review and pre-screen candidate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Interview all candidates presented to hiring managers, prepares candidates for interviewing with the customer and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job description, and expectation setting.
- Organizes, leads, and documents post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under direction of hiring manager and within the comp guidelines.
- Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidate searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a thorough audit if required.
- Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
- Supports diversity, equal opportunity, and affirmative action objectives of the customer.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent cold calling skills
- Knowledge and extensive past use of a web-based applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to HR leadership.
- Ability to build search assignment abstracts from client engagement discussions and forms.
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, while creating and managing strategic alliances.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with employees, applicants, and recruitment agencies.
- Professional demeanor with strong ethical standards and ability to adapt to change.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, on multiple projects simultaneously both as a team member and individually.
- Ability to guide, direct, and motivate employees, applicants, and external business relationships.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in the staffing industry, similar recruitment environment, or in the area of strategic recruitment and planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree
This role can be located in Dallas TX, Pittsburgh PA, Raleigh NC, or Mountain View CA.