Part Time M-F between the hours of 8am-5pm with some remote work.
Hourly Pay: DOE
The Psychiatrist provides outpatient care to individuals with a variety of psychiatric conditions, including mild, moderate, severe, or profound intellectual disabilities, most of whom have coexisting conditions including serious mental illness, behavior disorders, physical disabilities, and severe medical impairments. Responsibilities include psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, development and implementation of treatment plans, medication management and use of appropriate laboratory testing. This position plays a vital role in the health of our community providing care for people in need, and provides services to adults, works part time with a flex schedule, including working from home for telehealth.
EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS: Psychiatrist
· Graduation from an approved school of medicine with an MD or DO degree, completion of an approved residency program in psychiatry by time of appointment, and board certification as a Psychiatrist.
· Three years of increasingly responsible clinical psychiatric experience by time of appointment,
· Possession of a valid license as an MD or DO
· Possession of a Drug Enforcement Agency number at time of appointment,
· Immunization records
· BLS/CPR by time of hire,
· Successful passing of a full criminal background check and drug screen.
· Apply At: www.sharestaff.net *for location near you select “Healthcare world wide”
Please contact your recruiter, Vanessa Fulcher, with any questions:
· 916-806-3571 (direct)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $106.00 - $120.00 per hour
- Psychiatrics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid license as an MD or DO (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process