Are we busy – absolutely! Do you get a guarantee of 40 hours per week – absolutely! Through your skills and knowledge, you will be able to help our patients on their path to better health. Typical calls include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage inquiries.
Our pharmacy has a high-energy culture and we're passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy, while resolving the patients’ questions on the first call. If you get satisfaction by knowing that you have helped someone, apply today. We have a comprehensive training program to ensure your success on the team.
We offer Work from Home flexibility if you meet standards. Work from Home qualifications include but are not limited to maintaining your own internet with approved speed requirements and a secure workspace free from distractions. Adherence to HIPAA and governmental compliance is required in this role.
Schedule options are designed to create a flexible work schedule for those balancing priorities in and outside of work. Days off and hours may vary, though you will have a set schedule.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide range of supplemental benefits and discount programs. We offer a complete PTO package for full time colleagues including 10 paid company holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply online.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience handling and resolving customer needs over the phone
- 6+ months of high-volume customer service experience working in Windows, Microsoft, or another similar application
- Comfortable relating to customers in a patient and empathic way that demonstrates a genuine concern for improving their quality of life.
Must live within the state of Tennessee.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Prefer six months experience handling and resolving a high volume of complex customer needs over the phone
- Prefer Healthcare work experience and familiarity with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
Verifiable High School diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.