This is a full time Monday-Friday, 8a-5p remote position; candidates must reside in Arizona, Texas or Nevada
Encore Wellness is the nation's leading physical therapy, fitness, and wellness company. Our range of services includes outpatient and mobile physical therapy, customized fitness programs, group exercise classes, balance and fall prevention classes, and wellness education. These services are provided at our 21 centers located in California, Nevada, Arizona, and Virginia. Additionally, we serve seniors nationwide via our virtual Wellness Everywhere program. Our facilities offer the latest equipment and clinically supervised fitness instruction for mature adults. Encore Wellness changes lives by helping mature adults achieve greater wellness and lasting independence.
We are actively recruiting for several Virtual Group Exercise Instructors to join our passionate team.
This is a unique position, that will work with the Virtual Program Manager to help develop and execute our virtual wellness program. Virtual classes will be taught from your home, so a dedicated space for recording and instructing must be approved before hiring.
Our mission at Encore Wellness is to improve the lives of seniors through wellness. As a Virtual Group Exercise Instructor, you will positively impact thousands of lives by joining our team of virtual wellness coaches and our Wellness Everywhere portal that provides live and VOD wellness content online.
If this is you, we cannot wait to meet you!
What you do:
- Teach dynamic exercise content to include group exercise classes, wellness education, and social wellness in a live and on-demand format for seniors
- Works closely with Virtual Program Manager to attain video production targets
- Has complete knowledge of In-Center and Virtual Fitness Services
- Works efficiently and productively from home in a clean, quiet, and private space
- Adheres to policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services
- Assures compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Demonstrates goal-directed behavior
- Exemplifies Encore Wellness culture by providing excellent “Aim Your Smile” customer service
- Demonstrates communication ability and creates mechanisms to facilitate effective communication within the department and the organization
- Communicates with participants and wellness staff regarding class rules and regulations
What you know:
- Group Exercise Certification(s) with a wide breadth of experience in multiple exercise formats
- 5+ years of group wellness instruction
- Familiarity of virtual communication tools such as MS Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Previous experience with virtual group exercise / wellness education preferred
What will make you exceptional:
- Experience with virtual delivery of group exercise content
- Alignment with our values and passion for senior care
- High energy personality with strong camera presence
- Effective and efficient while working independently and in a team environment
- Must have the ability to multi-task and reprioritize based on changing demands.
- Demonstrated prior experience working in a remote environment preferred
- Bilingual is a major plus
What we offer:
- Remote (work from home) position (candidate must have an approved space at home to meet recording requirements)
- Competitive pay based upon experience, with eligibility of increases with annual performance reviews
- Rewarding work that improves people's lives
- Three weeks paid time off, increases to four weeks in year three
- Health benefits offered 1st of the month, following 60 Days
- Company paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) (Traditional & Roth options), following 90 days
Background checks are part of our employment process.
- Due to the nature of our field, and in order to protect our High-Risk patients, all employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to start date.