- Resource will provide end-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in a cross-functional Clinical/Financial domain.
- Work focuses on Pay for Performance (P4P) metrics and ensuring compliance with deliverables by creating reports and analytics.
- This consultant’s primary deliverables will be a portion of the P4P metrics, reports, and dashboards. That includes understanding, developing, and peer-reviewing reports and dashboards to be made available to physicians participating in the P4P program.
- Review report and dashboard specifications for logic and data set changes and translate them into technical requirements.
- Develop new report code or update existing code based on new or revised measure definitions.
- Analyze result sets and present to operational leadership in easy-to-read and actionable formats.
- Create new data marts or modify existing data marts within the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding of pay for performance programs in managed health care /insurance industry.
- Understanding and experience in Health Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) and the flow of data as well as creating provider-facing report cards on quality performance.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Familiarity with medical claims data used to generate clinical performance measures.
- Strong ability to work directly with operational clinical leaders, project office, clinic staff, and other stakeholders.
- Strong expertise using BI tools like Tableau, SSRS etc. to create dashboards and reports.
- Expertise in modelling and creating data marts and operational data stores.
- Experience using ETL tools like SSIS and Azure Data Factory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with payor claims and eligibility data elements and structures.
- Healthcare experience with extracting and collating data from different sources and make that available in systems like Epic.
- Infrastructural skills in designing, transforming, and using data structures including partitioning, and data cleansing, to enable metric-related efficient queries.
- Ability to interpret specs independently, evaluate pseudo code, and question decision points as appropriate.
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer.We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 - $85.00 per hour
- SQL: 6 years (Preferred)
- Business intelligence: 7 years (Preferred)
- ETL: 7 years (Preferred)
- HEALTHCARE: 7 years (Preferred)
- HEDIS: 4 years (Preferred)
- Epic: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote