All work is done via telemedicine. You do not have to physically go to the clinic. Contract work (1099). Permanent, ongoing work.
American Telepsychiatrists (http://www.atpsnetwork.com) is seeking part-time to full- time (24 to 40 hrs/wk) and full-time board certified Child/Adolescent psychiatrist. County Mental Health Outpatient Clinic.
Hours are between 8 AM and 5 PM Monday-Friday. No evening or weekend work or on-call is required or available.
We work exclusively through HIPAA compliant videoconferencing telepsychiatry with a mission to bring the highest quality psychiatric services to underserved populations in the United States. Current positions only in California. As services will be provided via telemedicine, physically residing within the state of California is not a requirement.
- At the time of application, you must hold a current and unrestricted MD/DO license in the state of CA
- MUST have a current DEA that is registrable to an address in CA.
- MUST be board certified in general psychiatry at the time of applying.
- Must have completed a fellowship in child/adolescent psychiatry at the time of applying.
- Board Certified in Child/Adolescent a plus
- Must have a current NPI number in your name (not corporate)
- Must have not opted out of seeing MediCare patients
- Must have no history of malpractice - We only contract with Board Certified psychiatrists with no hits on the National Database
- Must have County Mental Health Center experience
- Must be able and willing to prescribe Schedule II medications
- Must speak fluent English
- Spanish is a Plus
- See patients in California from anywhere in the world via telemedicine.
- You are able to work from your own home.
- You are able to travel and keep the same patients over time.
- Expand into the modern age. Keep the same patients over time and distance.
- Finally a way to achieve TRUE CONTINUITY OF CARE!
- Available hours are 8 to 5 M-F.
- No on-call, evening, or weekend duties expected or available.
If you are interested in working as an Independent Contractor (1099) for American Telepsychiatrists, please contact us for further information.
Keywords: psychiatrist , telepsychiatry , psychiatry ,child psychiatrist , mental health , psychiatric
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
All work is done remotely (not just in the time of COVID)
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- post fellowship community mental health: 2 years (Preferred)
- Board Certification in Psychiatry (Required)
- Medical License in CA (MD or DO) (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations