- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Enforce branch procedures, policies, and protocols are followed by all staff members
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s) in banking, finance, business administration, or economics preferred - equivalent experience accepted
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and mastery of loan products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- Preferred NMLS or state licensing
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!