#1 Rated Contact Center To Work At In SWFL (Based on Indeed Reviews as of 01/01/2022)
DGA is an outsourced contact center for the auto industry. We partner with top brands like Mercedes, BMW, and Audi to help them sell more vehicles and schedule service appointments. This position is a great pathway to a career in customer service and the auto industry!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, WE ASK THAT YOU COMPLETE THE TYPING & CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSESSMENTS.
Why join the DGA Auto Team?
- Pay increase every 3 months: Employees are eligible for a raise after 90-days
- Weekly pay every Friday
- You get to work from home and save on gas!
- Promotions: 99% of our management is promoted from within our call center.
- Benefits include PTO, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and IRA matching
- Our Culture: Over 85% of our employees LOVE their job
- We Care: We work with over 15 charitable causes within our local SWFL area.
Hiring for the following schedules EST:
Sales BDC (May 23rd Start Date) Tuesday-Saturday availability with rotating Sundays.
Service BDC (May 30th Start Date) Monday-Friday availability with rotating Saturdays.
All applicants should have availability between 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
About DGA Auto:
Dealer’s Greatest Assets (DGA) is looking for remote Customer Service Representatives that are fun, eager, and reliable for Full-time – AM & PM positions. Our Mission each day is to provide excellent customer service, every single day, with urgency and care. If you enjoy connecting with people, want to be a part of a diverse and supportive team, and are looking for a company that invests in your future, apply today!
DGA is an industry-leading strategic partner for automotive dealerships nationwide. As a customer service representative, you will receive inbound calls from customers as well as make follow-up calls to customers on their most recent dealership experience. Our compensation packages includes hourly pay, 401K, Medical, Dental, Free Vision, Free Life Insurance, Wellness Program, and much more!
Remote Position Requirements:
- High speed internet (Comcast or Verizon preferred)
- Your own desktop computer with a minimum 20 inch monitor (dual monitor preferred) (no wireless connections and no laptops)
- Headset or able to purchase a headset (USB connections ONLY)
- Computer must have a camera for video calls
- Notarized I-9 documents (required by federal law in order to be employed)
- Must have a quiet work environment with no background noise
- Must be a resident of the state of Florida (FL)
An applicant should have the following qualities:
- Strong Work Ethic
- Dependable, Reliable
- Positive Attitude
- Working Knowledge of Computers
- Effective Communicator
- Personable Demeanor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Call Center (Preferred
- Customer Facing or Telephone, Interactions (20 + per day
- General Office Experience
This position has no direct management responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work may vary. flexibility is required.
No travel is expected.
Dealer’s Greatest Assets provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to the job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 - $18.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Do you have your own computer and high speed internet?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Support & Client Services Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations