LifeStance Health is Hiring Immediately for Outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists
LifeStance Health has excellent opportunities for Staff Outpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to work at our brand new Brentwood location in Tennessee. You will enjoy a collegiate environment working with a multidisciplinary behavioral health team. We provide an array of outpatient behavioral health services, which include: individual, group and family therapy; medication evaluation and management; integrated behavioral health services. *Residents and Fellows are encouraged to apply*
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work closely with the general adult and/or child and adolescent populations
- Tele-Health component
- Outpatient services, M-F
- Schedule flexibility and part-time options
Rewards & Benefits:
- Top compensation package well over $300K in documented earnings
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, parental leave, continuing education, 100% malpractice coverage, and 401(k) with company match.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Additional compensation for collaboration with PMHNP-BC. Not mandatory.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Board Certified required in General Psychiatry and/or Child & Adolescent Psychiatry unless within 3 years of already having completed Residency.
- Must have active TN license or in-process of obtaining it.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $215,000.00 - $325,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- One location