Iris Telehealth is looking for an Adult Psychiatrist who can provide 40 hours per week of telepsychiatry services in California. You will work in an outpatient community mental health setting remotely from the comfort of your home. This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact in an under-served community while experiencing the work-life balance you have always dreamed of!
This role is scheduled for 5 eight hour shifts per week (8-5 PST) to include:
- 60 minutes of administrative time (30 minutes from 8:00am-8:30am PST and 30 minutes from 1:00pm-1:30pm PST)
- Lunch hour from 12:00pm-1:00pm PST
- Completion of a 4-year ACGME Residency Program in Psychiatry
- Board-certified strongly preferred
- Experience in an outpatient community mental health setting treating a population with severe and persistent mental illness
- Able to complete patient appointments in 60 minutes for initial visits and 30 minutes for follow up visits
- Active medical license(s) in the U.S. (if not California, must be willing to get licensed)
- 40 hrs of availability per week in Pacific Time (schedule outlined under Job Summary)
- Live in the U.S. or a U.S. territory
At Iris Telehealth, we strive to provide psychiatrists and PMHNPs with telepsychiatry jobs that allow them to make a real difference in their patients’ lives. We partner with healthcare facilities across the U.S. to provide staffing via telemedicine, and our network of clinicians is always growing.
Our clinicians are at the frontlines of behavioral healthcare. Every effort is made to support them in doing what they do best – which is to be clinicians! We handle as much of the administrative side of medicine as possible so that our clinicians are free to see patients and provide the best quality care. The clinics we partner with are located across the U.S., so we provide excellent administrative support for medical licensing and credentialing, including covering up-front costs.
We treat our clinicians with respect, and we value their hard work and dedication to the people that they serve. We know that your compassion and clinical skills are what allows us to accomplish our mission to help provide access to care in underserved areas.
For all clinicians who work with us we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Work from home - skip the commute!
- Malpractice insurance occurrence policy
- Administrative support for credentialing and state licensing
- Any and all state licensing fees covered up-front
- All equipment provided as well as 24/7 tech support
For full-time clinicians we offer all the above plus:
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off each year
- 6 Holidays each year
- Annual CEU and office expense budget
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your family
- 100% employer paid life insurance coverage
- 401k plan
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- Medical License (Required)