At Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC (RMF), we are dedicated to helping older Americans live the retirement lifestyle that they imagined and deserve, in the comfort of their own home. Reverse mortgages are our only line of business and meeting the needs of this important segment of our society is at the core of everything we do. We are proud to be one of the nation's top reverse mortgage lenders.
RMF is looking to add a "DE Underwriter" with Reverse Mortgage Experience to the Team. Positions are open throughout the United States!
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Reverse and residential mortgage underwriting experience required
- Underwrite residential reverse mortgage loans within scope of authority, ensuring compliance with FHA and secondary market guidelines
- Review loan file documentation for adherence to loan program guidelines, including but not limited to: property appraisal report, title report, hazard insurance and disclosures
- Evaluate risk and set terms for approval and modification or identify reasons for rejection
- Review and determine acceptability and value support of appraisal reports, title reports, etc. and assess company risk in accordance with guidelines
- Review conditions to determine if documentation clears loan stipulations
- Maintains contact with outside agencies to obtain required information and/or documentation
- Review loans and conditions within established service level agreements & communicate effectively with internal staff to maintain company’s high level of customer service
Desired skills and experience include:
- Direct Endorsement (DE) designation a must and reverse mortgage underwriting experience is required
- Working knowledge of current credit and collateral guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with FHA Connections
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are looking for an exciting position with a great company, please apply now!
RMF is an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Direct Endorsement (DE) Certification (Required)
Work Location: Remote