This position offers an opportunity to be a part of green energy and grow your career in a highly successful company. In addition to a competitive salary we have a whole suite of benefits. You will receive full health benefits on the first of the month (5 medical plan options-HDHP/PPO, dental, FSA/HSA-with employer contribution, employer paid vision/LTD/STD/Life, variety of voluntary coverage), 401k after 90 days with match and no vesting, 3 weeks of paid time off, 10 additional paid holidays, 2 floating holidays available right away, quarterly bonuses paid on goal achievement, thousands in value of restricted stock units so you can share in the success of the company year after year, frequent company social events, catered in lunch every Friday, and monthly contests with amazing prizes! This position is primarily set in office. We offer relocation assistance to move to beautiful Boulder, CO.
The Accounts Payable Manager oversees the A/P team and is responsible for maintaining accurate financial records for all aspects of accounts payable functions, including booking and payment of payables, obtaining appropriate approvals, reporting, and periodic close.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the A/P department including:
- Assign tasks to the A/P team in line with the accounting department’s goals
- Ensure timely and accurate booking of payables
- Ensure correct G/L and department coding and three-way match on POs
- Issue approved payments weekly or as needed
- Manage employee expense reports and reimbursements
- Corporate credit card usage and appropriate documentation
- Manage all vendor accounts and communications, including new vendor setup
- Collaborate with Cost Accountant, Purchasing and other cross-functional team members
- Assist with month end close and reconcile select A/P accounts
- Meet team and department goals and deadlines
- Maintain A/P procedures compliant with company policies, legal regulations and accounting best practices
- Recommend and oversee the implementation of workflow efficiencies
- Manage Use Tax liabilities
- Train new team members
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience as supervising/managing a small team
- Significant experience with financial accounting systems, ideally NetSuite
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data, perform searches and reporting
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct, mentor and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Office Setting, primarily in cubicles
- Moderate to high noise levels (i.e. business office with computers, phone, printers, moderate traffic)
- Ability to sit or stand (standing desk provide upon request) at a computer/workstation terminal for an extended period
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate (talk/sign/type/write) and operate a computer, telephone (or alternative), keyboard (or typing device), etc.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
AlsoEnergy offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits. The benefit offerings include full health benefits on the first on the month following employment (5 medical plan options-HDHP and PPO, 2 dental plans, FSA/HSA-with employer contribution, employer paid vision/LTD/STD/Life, variety of voluntary coverage), 401k (pre- or post-tax) with match after 90 days of employment, 10 paid calendar holidays per year, 2 floating holidays per year, and 3 weeks of PTO per year that begins accruing day one. Our bonus structure is designed to encourage collaboration across the company by creating common goals. We set revenue targets per quarter and as the team achieves those targets, employees receive a percent of their salary paid out the month after quarter close. The revenue targets are ratcheted so for partial achievement, there is partial payment . All AlsoEnergy employees participate in the Stem (our parent company) Long Term Incentive plan. This plan provides every employee with Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). These RSUs will be awarded within the first month of employment and vest 25% each year on your anniversary for 4 years. This is our employee’s opportunity to join in the success of the company.
You will work in a growing, profitable company with a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building renewable energy systems.
This is a salaried exempt position, M-F, with additional weekend work as required.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $72,000/annually
This position is based in Boulder, Colorado. Relocation assistance available.
COVID Notice: In office employees (full time and periodically) must have the COVID-19 vaccine or be willing to get the vaccine once they start. The company will provide paid time to schedule and make vaccine appointments.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientati
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
OVID Notice: In office employees (full time and periodically) must have the COVID-19 vaccine or be willing to get the vaccine once they start. The company will provide paid time to schedule and make vaccine appointments.
Work Location: Remote