This position offers an optional hybrid work schedule, with three days working in the office and two days working remotely.
Put your motivation, energy, and service-driven mindset into a Customer Service Representative role with our Joe Morten & Son agency in Knoxville, Tennessee. Your professionalism, ability to adapt and problem solve will serve you well in this position where you will partner with agents and insureds to support complex accounts.
In this role, you will provide office and sales support assistance responding to requests for information, services, quotes, permits, authority, and licensing. You can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from working for a long-time stable company with a great schedule and hours to accommodate your busy life. Your hard work and hustle will also be rewarded through quarterly incentives.
Position Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Motivation and drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of six years of progressive work experience with extensive public contact.
- Insurance experience preferred.
- A willingness to obtain a P&C license within the first 90 days of employment.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Separate paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (e.g. Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of healthy lifestyles through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Who we are:
Working together, Joe Morten & Son, Inc. and Great West Casualty Company provide specialized insurance products and services to thousands of truckers across the country. Our unique focus on the trucking industry allows us the opportunity to provide valuable insight and understanding to the variety of people we encounter every day. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Great West Casualty Company