Resource Innovations is seeking a Business Analyst to join our growing team. We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with strong energy efficiency knowledge and experience to support the continued growth of our Resource Innovations software professional services group. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience as an analyst in the utility energy efficiency industry. We are looking for candidates who want to work on things that make an impact on the world and are passionate about delivering the right solution to the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical systems solutions for Demand Side Management, Transportation Electrification, and clean energy technologies for utilities, transmission, and distribution system operators
- Understand customer business drivers, key use cases, and high-level business objectives
- Develop hands-on knowledge of the Resource Innovations SaaS platforms
- Support Resource Innovations' business objectives and enhance efficiencies of internal and external systems and workflows
- Write gap analysis reports as well as use-cases
- Write Technical Requirements and Specification Documents
- Provide post sales consulting around product installation, setup and configuration
- Perform system support for suite of Energy Efficiency management products
- Review full life cycle development of enterprise software systems and ensure projects adhere to the life cycle
- Support implementation of business logic, user interfaces, and databases
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in systems development and using energy efficiency management systems
- Ability to analyze, prepare and implement energy data for clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel locally and within the US up to approximately 20% of the time.
Resource Innovations offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Resource Innovations also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds, a discretionary bonus and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
About Resource Innovations
Resource Innovations is a women-led organization offering software-enabled clean energy solutions for utilities as well as commercial, industrial, and residential energy customers. Our experts design and implement a suite of leading-edge services to support the rapidly changing industry through the clean energy transition. We leverage diversity across our team to accelerate energy innovation and make clean and sustainable energy more available, accessible, and affordable. Learn more at resource-innovations.com.
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.