Sales Professional – New Business Development (Remote)
**Exciting income & career opportunity selling a full portfolio of IT services, document management and print solutions.**
Reimagine Your Future
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people. Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ employees solve big and small companies' problems, optimizing end-to-end business solutions. At the forefront of innovation, we use a wide range of systems and technology to make data accessible to people faster and with more insight than ever.
At Ricoh, we are creating a variety of opportunities for personal and professional development because we know the more capable our people are, the better results we can deliver for everyone. Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported and your success is celebrated.
Join us as an Account Manager to solve critical business challenges, and you will cultivate new and expanded customer relationships. You will focus on understanding the customers' environment and align appropriate Ricoh solutions to their mission-critical goals and objectives through relationship building with decision-makers and influencers.
Execute Business Development
- Understand the customer's environment. Open new doors with decision-makers and influencers to generate sales opportunities within new and existing accounts to increase RICOH's market share
- Solve critical business challenges for the customer – those known and uncovered through research and questioning.
- Understand how customers are buying, not what they are buying – focusing on their needs, not a predetermined product or service.
Excellence in Communication
- Differentiates Ricoh's ability to accelerate the transformation of the customer's digital environment through storytelling to uncover opportunities aligned to Ricoh's portfolio.
- Articulate how buying decisions can impact the customer's financial position.
- Develop and confidently deliver compelling presentations both in person and virtually.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of demonstrated business development experience required
- Experience in IT and/or Software services environment preferred
- Understanding of document workflow solutions and processes preferred
- Foundational knowledge of P&L components
- Ability to research and analyze customers to enable appropriate business conversations across the account
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
Additional Skills Required:
- Adaptable, strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Brings thought leadership to customer engagement
- Awareness of the business challenges and emerging trends in today's business environment
- Stays current with Ricoh offerings and willingness to learn new products
- Strong learning agility
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.