Kanini provides Agile Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Location Intelligence services to public and private organizations. We have successfully served our clients in government, finance, transportation, utility, and software industries since 2003.
Why you should join
Working at Kanini is flexible and personal. We are a highly motivated, collaborative team experimenting with the latest technologies. We are committed to everyone having a healthy work/life balance, and we provide extensive mentorship and training resources to help you succeed.
Kanini is looking for a experience Business Solutions Analyst who has extensive experience working in QA, Agile, VSTS (DevOps)
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Must Have Experience in Payroll and Tax
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Strong VSTS and BSA skills
- Should have experience working with offshore delivery teams and able to articulate the business needs to the team
- SAFe/Agile expertise and certification a plus
- Experience leading LARGE products with multiple business stakeholders
- Remote good for now but should relocate to Nashville once Deloitte opens the office officially
–Kanini Software Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, family status, disability status, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the interview process for you; we’re happy to accommodate.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc., 25 Century Blvd., Ste. 602, Nashville, TN 37214
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote