The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
- Directs the corporate planning, strategy development, administration and analysis, and overall management of health and welfare plans, voluntary benefit programs, wellness initiatives, and defined contribution plan for employees.
- Develops and implements plans and strategies for the health and welfare and 401(k) functions that outline actions to support short and long-range business objectives.
- Develops and directs benefit plans that provide value to employees, are cost-effective for the organization, and meet defined objectives.
- Ensures effective benefit communications.
- Works cooperatively with 3rd party vendors in the production of all benefit-related messages and material
- Acts as a liaison with carriers, vendors and consultants on various matters such as plan design, contract negotiations, coverage and renewals.
- Manage the employee benefit budget and serve as subject matter expert for all benefit plans.
- Works with payroll to ensure data and deduction integrity.
- Performs contribution reconciliation for all health and welfare plans, voluntary benefit programs, and defined contribution plan.
- Assures all company-sponsored plans, including their design and changes thereto, are in compliance with all relevant legal and ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Lead annual open enrollment process and consult with 3rd party vendors to recommend enhancements to benefits plans, policies and practices.
- A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
- 8+ years of benefits related experience is required.
- 2+ years of benefits management experience.
- Experience with ADP Benefits preferred.
- Experience ensuring compliance with laws and regulations (e.g. ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, SPDs, Form 5500, Form 1095-C).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analysis/quantitative skills with the ability to translate analysis and data into actionable tasks or results.
- Ability to work and interact effectively and cooperatively with people from diverse backgrounds at all levels of the organization.
- A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills are required and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information and material.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Telos Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-800-283-1911. If you require relay service assistance, please click on the following link to review information on your state’s relay service: http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/dro/trsphonebk.html
Telos Corporation is an EEO/AA employer.