Join a passionate and purpose-driven team of colleagues who contribute to Trustmark’s mission of helping people increase wellbeing through better health and greater financial security. At Trustmark, you’ll work collaboratively to transform lives and help people, communities and businesses thrive. Flourish in a culture of diversity and inclusion where appreciation, mutual respect and trust are constants, not just for our customers but for ourselves. At Trustmark, we have a commitment to welcoming people, no matter their background, identity or experience, to a workplace where they feel safe being their whole, authentic selves. A workplace made up of diverse, empowered individuals that allows ideas to thrive and enables us to bring the best to our colleagues, clients and communities.
As one of the nation’s largest independent benefits administrators, Trustmark Health Benefits helps our clients manage costs without compromising care by offering innovative solutions, flexibility and complete data transparency for our clients. Our responsive and empathetic customer service teams provide the highest level of support for employers and members.
The Membership and Enrollment Trainer is a member of the Eligibility team. This role will be responsible for training new Eligibility/COBRA Team members and for creating, maintaining, and communicating instructional documentation support to various roles within Eligibility and COBRA. Also, this role will be responsible for training new procedures, process changes and new job functions to existing employees. In addition to their training duties, this role will be responsible for conducting 100% New-Hire audits, in addition to random and targeted audits of Eligibility and COBRA work, primarily targeting the large volume of work that falls outside of the scope of the enterprise QA team. This role will also serve as a backup Eligibility Analyst and resource for project work.
Training & Development
- Train new hire employees, including creating training agendas, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the training curriculum
- New hire auditing & developmental support
- Train new tasks, process changes and new role functions to existing employees
- Provide support to Eligibility Management during new hire transition to team
- Create operational instructional documentation
- Update and communicate changes to existing procedure manuals & documentation
- Review and edit instructional documentation produced by internal team members
- Create and publish department-wide newsletters announcing team updates and updates to processes and procedures
Quality Assurance & Internal Audit
- New Hire audit (100%)
- COBRA QA
- New client implementation QA
- Open enrollment QA
- Review audit reports for SSN/Alt ID Blanks and/or errors
- Client or Client Management audit requests
- SME for project teams
- Eligibility backup for high-volume periods.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings.
- Provide suggestions for improvements and efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the medical insurance or Third Party Administrator field
- Excellent investigative skills with attention to detail
- A strong proponent of organizational change with the ability to adapt quickly and motivate others toward change
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Demonstrated and effective mediation skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Available for travel
Come join Trustmark! Join a team that will not only utilize your current skills but will enhance them as well. Trustmark benefits include health/dental/vision, life insurance, FSA and HSA, 401(k) plan, Employee Assistant Program, Back-up Care for Children, Adults and Elders and many health and wellness initiatives. We also offer a Wellness program that enables employees to participate in health initiatives to reduce their insurance premiums.
For the second consecutive year we were selected as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, age, veteran or disability.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.