$85+ / hour (Senior Manager Level)
$75- $85 / hour (Manager Level)
Location: Fully Remote Nationwide (Work From Home)
Duration: 3-6 months, with potential to extend, some direct hire opportunities available
Commitment: Part-time or full-time (~25-45 hours per week)
About Beech Valley
Beech Valley is a tech-based staffing firm that provides Top Tier CPAs with highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities.
We're seeking multiple CPAs with public accounting experience, and experience within the Public Sector industry, for clients across the country in need of your expertise. These are remote, career-building project opportunities with cutting-edge firms embracing the gig economy within the CPA profession.
This remote position pays by the hour, so this is an opportunity for experienced auditors to earn far more than they would as full-time employees through the busy season.
- Public accounting experience within the past 5 years
- Experience working in the Public Sector / Governmental industry
- Knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- CPA required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required
We're looking for a remote Audit Manager to perform financial statement audits and attest engagements of Public Sector (governmental) clients for top CPA firms across the United States.
If you have public accounting experience performing financial statement audits within the Public Sector and would like to work for yourself, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Assist with wrap-up and review after audit fieldwork to include finalizing work papers and checklists, primarily on Gov't audits
- Review of draft financial statements and related audit documents
- Report audit findings to stakeholders
- Train and develop other staff members
- Maintain a great working relationship with clients and team members
- Career Growth: Access to top public accounting firms
- Competitive Pay: Our freelancer rates increase seasonally to remain highly competitive (10-20% annually)
- Exclusively Remote Roles: Work wherever and whenever
We currently have a variety of remote audit projects with clients across the US. If you'd be interested in learning more about these opportunities, please apply today to be considered!
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can earn double the regular salary and choose their working hours.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their businesses.