We are an EDA software company with an inventive solution for the electronics industry. Currently staffing a new location in the Greater Boston area.
Our user base includes many of the top companies in Silicon Valley, Europe, and Asia. Much of the work is handled remotely, though domestic and international travel is also involved. The users are electronics design engineers and technical managers. We are currently looking for an Applications Engineer to work on the following:
- Handle incoming email support inquiries. Some inquiries may be handled directly by email, while more involved cases are logged in the issue tracking system.
- Provide customized solutions for users, consisting of example circuit schematics, script code, and brief documentation. (Example: check op amp compensation loop in an analog circuit.)
- Contribute to a growing body of documentation, such as white papers, application notes, example circuit schematics, and web FAQ.
We are looking for inventive people to make useful contributions. You will stay in touch with users, watching how they use the software, and give feedback to the software development team for continued improvement. Here's a suggested profile for the successful candidate:
- BSEE / MS degree
- Working familiarity with MOSFET / CMOS circuits at the transistor level.
- Experience with schematic capture, generating netlists, editing netlists.
- 3 years experience with PERL, Python, and/or Tcl.
- Experience with Linux command line utilities.
- Good written English skills.
We are a small, growing company. Everyone here plays a direct role in working with our users or working on the product. We want to find the right people to help us grow. Ownership shares are offered.
Existing work authorization is required for this position. The company will not sponsor any new applications for work visas.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Tcl: 1 year (Preferred)
- Perl: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Verilog: 1 year (Preferred)
- CMOS electronics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chinese (Preferred)
- Korean (Preferred)
- Japanese (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations