Estimated: $46,000 - $61,000 a year
Staffing Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales and revenue.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual targets with the sales/recruitment team.
- Tracking goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales/recruitment team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your team.
- Developing your team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Deep understanding of CRM platform to plan, execute, and track goals
Staffing Branch Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales/recruitment strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales/recruitment team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales/recruitment team.
- Ability to work remotely, including strong internet access and a laptop
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Staffing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Headquarters7474 Greenway Center Drive Suite 620 Greenbelt, Maryland 20770
Human Resources and Staffing
As the premier education, healthcare and social services staffing provider in the Washington, D.C. area, the people of alignstaffing are always seeking experienced, qualified candidates. We understand that meeting the staffing needs of our clients starts with attracting the best people, and we offer a full slate of resources for candidates who work with us. Our goal is to match candidates with the right position, but also to help our candidates develop their skills and advance their career through meaningful experience, networking, career coaching and training. The benefits of working with alignstaffing include: Easy online time management system and weekly pay checks Your own recruiter assigned to you throughout your career as an alignstaffing employee Career coaching from a recruiter who understand the hiring process of your industry A diverse client base, with opportunity for Practical, valuable work experience with flexibility Opportunity for specialists to expand their portfolio through work in new focus areas Networking with likeminded colleagues and mentors Industry specific or cross-industry experience Training into a specific role, even while in school
Current Employee•Direct Support Professional
They could do better with contracting with certain companies and paying there employees better and acknowledging that. There based in Washington DC but most of there jobs are in based in VA so the pay is horrible. There not very stationary or consistent with having there employees permanently stay at a clients house or even a facility.
"Good job to work at starting off "
Good job to work at where you can make up your on schedule and good pay starting off in child care . Really good job to work at if you want to jumpstart your career in childcare .
"a rich place to grow and help your community"
Former Employee•Substitute Teacher
Alignstaffing was a great place to grow as a community. I always make myself available for my students. They ask me any questions they have. I do my best to address them or if difficult, I work with colleagues. sometimes some students make the learning environment a bit difficult, but I do my best to redirect their focus on the lessons.
Former Employee•Administrative Assistant
Align staffing is a great company to work for. They stick to their core values to provide opportunities through employment and education by giving back to the communities in which they do business.