Nationwide opportunities with immediate openings!
Hiring for the 2021-22 School Year!
Work remotely on a flexible schedule — Join PresenceLearning!
As the leading provider of live, online special education-related services, PresenceLearning offers speech-language pathologists (SLPs) a flexible, remote opportunity to work with kids with special needs — and to grow their careers.
What are we looking for?
- State license as an SLP
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 1 year of IEP directed therapy and evaluation experience in a school setting (CFY not included)
- Experience participating in IEP meetings, acting as a case manager, completing educational eligibility determinations and comprehensive reports
Speech-Language Therapists in the PresenceLearning Network:
- Provide school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy services.
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, create and/or update IEPs, and complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes.
- Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Providers in our network:
- Work on our proprietary platform built for teletherapy.
- Access therapy materials and assessments within the PresenceLearning platform.
- Enjoy the benefits of a community of support including an online community, technical support, and access to professional development resources.
- Set their own schedules.
- Participate in a perks program with discounts to our partner organizations.
- Benefit from the support you'll receive while adding additional state licenses to help you increase your knowledge and opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $38.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote