This position requires the employee to be fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated employees may request medical or religious exemptions from the requirement, and these requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Clearance Level: * TS preferred
US Citizenship: Required
Job Classification: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Positions Open: 1
Years of Experience: 8+ years of experience in the Capture Management Role.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Position Description: Global InfoTek, Inc. is seeking a Capture Manager with a track record of success. You will be responsible for leading capture and proposal activities. You will create capture plans, interact with a potential customer(s) and industry partners, qualify opportunities, and be responsible for leading opportunities toward high win probability. As the Capture Manager, you will support capture for opportunities associated with one or many of the following areas: DoD and DHS Cyber, Cloud, DevSecOps engineering, and agile software development. Above all, you should have passion, motivation, and the drive to pursue business opportunities and should demonstrate a drive for success. Join a strong and passionate management team and take a fast-growing National Cyber Security company to the next level.
- Leads development and implementation of all aspects of the Capture Plan including Win Strategy, Price to Win, etc.
- Leads Capture for all qualified opportunities assigned
- Identifies, qualifies, and prioritizes opportunities based on Global InfoTek’s ability to pursue and win
- Leads customer requirement influencing strategy, requirement interpretation and solution generation
- Leads partnering / teaming strategy
- Leads stakeholder management and keeps the Leadership Team informed and engaged, including timely escalation of issues needing resolution
- The candidate should have deep knowledge of the Capture process and the discipline to pursue the process
- The candidate should have deep connections/relationships with one or more agencies that he/she has grown business in the recent past in at least one component that is in the DoD and DHS Cyber, Cloud, and DevSecOps engineering and agile software development.
- Successful past performance developing customer relationships, developing a qualified pipeline, building industry relationships, and leading capture efforts
- Experience working with technical teams to develop and evolve win strategies, key offer elements, competitive discriminators and resulting win themes
- Strong briefing and writing skills
- Must have a documented history of success and strong relationships with either a specific Agency, an IDIQ vehicle, or an applicable technical area such as Cyber, Cloud, DevSecOps engineering, and agile software development.
Visit www.globalinfotek.com to complete an application and submit your resume.
Global InfoTek, Inc.* is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
About Global InfoTek, Inc.*
Reston, VA-based Global InfoTek Inc. is a woman-owned small business with an award-winning track record of designing, developing, and deploying best-of-breed technologies that address the nation’s pressing cyber and advanced technology needs. For more than two decades, GITI has merged pioneering technologies, operational effectiveness, and best business practices to rapidly provide low-cost, agile solutions to DoD, DHS, and IC customers. In addition to its Reston office, GITI has operations in Annapolis Junction, MD, San Antonio, TX, Colorado Springs, CO, and Rome, NY. For more information about Global InfoTek, visit www.globalinfotek.com.
Job Type: Full-time