About Leading Edge Connections:
Leading Edge Connections, LLC. (LEC) is a full-service virtual Contact Center Solutions company built for the NOW! LEC transforms business from the “new normal” to Exceptional. We are in the experience business so we create exceptional experiences! LEC provides a new way to leverage technology, a new way to experience employment, a new type of client relationship, and a culture that truly is *FOR The People*. All LEC roles are 100% work-from-home, no travel, no brick and mortar office to report to.....EVER.
The LEC Remote Call Center Tele-sales Agent supports customers by successfully completing the LEC call protocols and processes to drive Key Performance Indicators for the overall success of the project or campaign. It's really that simple! You're the front line of support for clients and customers to help ensure an optimal experience by all. It's time to have fun and make money!
This B2B tele-sales role will consist of outbound dialing via a dialer to sell products and services to other businesses and/or direct to consumers. You may have to get through gate keeper at times to get to decision maker - aka potentially a multi-touch sale. You will manage a pipeline in fast-paced dialer environment. You must be commission driven and love making outbound dials.
We're looking for motivated professionals who have a positive work ethic, who are well spoken, coachable, have attention to detail, and posses the willingness and desire to succeed.
- 1 year of cold calling experience
- 1 year of telesales experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, college/some college is a plus
- 6 months outbound call center experience (sales or customer service)
- You are required to have a quiet workspace to make calls
- Excellent verbal communication skills, especially on the phone
- Can follow a script
- Be outgoing, personable, and positive
- Strong work ethic with the desire to succeed
- Comfortable working in a remote call center environment
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn how to use a basic CRM system
- Basic technological skills - must be able to use the Internet for basic job functions and do basic computer troubleshooting
- Must reside and be eligible to work in the United States (no sponsorships)
- Must have your own computer with high speed internet (Technical Requirements listed below)
- Desktop/Laptop computer running Windows 10/7. Tablets/iPads, Macbooks & Chromebooks are not compatible and cannot be used
- Dedicated high speed internet with at least 20mbs download/upload speed. Depending on the client's requirements, WiFi or wired connections may both be acceptable. Ideally, you should be able to hard-wire to your router for the best connection. No portable/mobile hotspots (your internet speed will be checked in the interview process)
- A functioning wired headset (USB or AUX) with headphones and over the mouth microphone. Wireless or Bluetooth headsets are not acceptable, nor are ear buds or any wired headset without a microphone. USB headsets are preferred to AUX
- Google Chrome for desktop installed
- Basic technical knowledge on using your computer and internet
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, 1099
Pay: hourly base plus commission
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
COVID-19 considerations: We are responding to COVID-19 by offering fully remote positions.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations