Job Type: Full-time | Remote
Company Headquarters: Nashville, TN
Project Admission is a tech platform that works directly with the live event industry to expand ticket distribution.
Our products leverage brands, fans, influencers, and aggregate data sources to unlock new audiences by allowing them to buy and sell authentic tickets through individually branded storefronts. We capture the entire ticket lifecycle, allowing us to collect more revenue and more data through identity-based ticketing. Though still a young company, we are actively partnering and working with a number of key players in the music and sports industries.
We are looking for a talented and experienced PHP Developer who is interested in working on high-performance web applications. You’ll build products that are used and loved around the globe by fans with an unending passion for live events.
You will work with a veteran development team responsible for designing, implementing, and shipping new features as well as improving existing features and back-end infrastructure. You are capable of building fast, scalable code that accomplishes business goals against an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your own workload.
- Participate and follow through feature development, from project inception to technical planning to launch.
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback.
- Expertise in the latest development best practices, particularly PHP 7.4+ and MySQL 5.7+ (Amazon Aurora MySQL)
- Experience with Symfony or similar framework; we are running Symfony 5!
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization and within a strong technical environment
[Preferred (not required) experience with]
- Writing and consuming GraphQL APIs (webonyx/graphql-php)
- 3rd party integrations (Billing, Shipping) consuming both REST and SOAP APIs
- Dev/SysOps, Cloud Hosting, and Services (AWS)
- Experience configuring and running load tests, and optimizing systems based on results
- Apache, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with frontend languages / working in a full-stack environment; we use Vue.js
- Working on remote/distributed teams
- Experience in the live events or ticketing industries
Our biggest investment is in people like you! The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way people attend live events.
We are a remote-first, Nashville-headquartered company growing our team. As part of Project Admission, you will receive a competitive salary, stock options, and the option to work remotely. We also offer unlimited PTO, as well as Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans.
You will also notice our focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings where employees can chat openly with teams across Project Admission, as well as our co-founders.
- Must live in the U.S. and authorized to work in the U.S.
- This position is not eligible for an employment visa
- Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers.
Project Admission is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings