Who we are:
For more than 25 years, American Customer Care has been providing customer service on behalf of companies of all sizes worldwide. Our employees do not make cold calls! We primarily handle inbound customer service calls, process emails and live chats.
We supply you with all of the computer equipment you need to work from home! You can either pick this up in our Platteville, WI office or we can ship it to you if you can do orientation remotely.
In this position you will answer inbound phone calls, emails and social media chats for various clients. These customer inquiries may be requests for additional products information, general questions, product instructions and some light trouble shooting. These products may include radio equipment, medical equipment, and other electronic home-devices.
- High School Diploma, GED
- Experience working on a computer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great customer service is a must
- Enjoys working on a team
- Previous contact center experience is a plus
Why You Should Work at American Customer Care
- DAILY PAY (work today, get paid tomorrow)
- Best work/life balance strategy in the area
- Flexible, set schedules!
- Paid Training
- You will always have a voice at American Customer Care. We do quarterly anonymous surveys to find out how we can be better.
- We have an Employee Action & Fun at Work Committees that works together to solve problems and drive the FUN!
- Incentives- We are infamous for our gift raffles and employee celebrations!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program-Free Sessions with our partner company
- Continuing Education Assistance for you and your family
Check us out on Facebook @AccDubuque or @AccPlatteville!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
While in office we follow all CDC guidelines including remaining socially distant, wearing masks in shared spaced, and frequent sanitation.
- Are you able to complete your first day of employment in our office in Platteville, WI (30 minutes north of Dubuque)?
- We will provide you all of the equipment you will need to work from home. Can you provide the stable internet connection and a quiet space to work from?
- If you cannot come into our office on your first day, do you have a laptop or computer to use for Zoom while we ship a set to you?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Computer operation: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location
- Yes, always
Work Location: One location