We're looking for a (Work from Home) Customer Service Representative, working in the BPO industry in North Carolina, United States.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO. We also offer a referral bonus for all employees, equating to up to $400 in earnings potential. Salary is up to $13.25/hr in production.
Handles a high volume of incoming calls.
- Gathers customer information, assesses and fulfills customer needs.
- Educatescustomers regarding products and services.
- Utilizes and navigates multiple systems simultaneously.
- Resolves customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
- Meets or exceeds company and client performance metrics.
- Maintains a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact ourclient and its customers.
- Dispositions calls, complies and generates report as required.
- Accepts and embraces changes within the current business environment.
Our client is a top-rated and growing global outsourcer. Specializing in customer experience, product support, and automation. In offices and homes (#work-at-home) around the world.Huh!?! Well, you’ll get this! They have a 4+ Glassdoor rating. And 91% of employees recommend them to friends. Check out this opportunity. You will find a big family. And an award-winning culture.Be recognized for your work. Championed for your achievement. Be rewarded through recognition programs, performance awards, and celebrations. Be ensured of an encouraging work environment. Be assured of opportunities for growth and advancement. You can do it!Make things better. Develop great relationships. Have the career you want. Where you want.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 6 months of experience in customer service
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements