THIS POSITION IS REMOTE.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for ensuring that all consumers receive accurate, courteous, and professional customer service related to requests for non-emergency medical transportation services.
- Assists callers efficiently and in a polite, courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Conducts appropriate screening and eligibility functions.
- Obtains correct information to schedule appropriate modes of transportation.
- Maintains current knowledge of local operating transportation policies.
- Accurately and effectively uses trip scheduling and dispatch software.
- Maintains client, company and employee confidentiality.
- Communicates with facilities and/or providers as necessary to assure efficient transportation services.
- Coordination of urgent care and/or discharges with Trip Validation Specialist
- Keeps Supervisor informed concerning scheduling and/or service delivery problems
- Completes all required records and reports
- Effective use of telecommunications systems
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Type 30 wpm
- Customer service experience
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Able to work independently or with a team
- Have a reliable means of transportation
- High School graduate or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Call center: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations