Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
What You'll Be Working On
- Learn and develop expertise in Reify Health's cloud-based SaaS platform.
- Setup the platform environment in preparation of introductory and kick-off meetings.
- Track and maintain a log of customer engagements and training.
- Monitor and report on the customer usage of the platform.
- Streamline customer onboarding experience.
- Ensure seamless implementation of the platform.
- Update regular metrics on trial.
- Deliver regular updates to customers.
- Support Clinical Trials team to ensure the success of the account.
- Provide feedback to help guide product development.
What You Bring to Reify Health
- 1+ years of relevant experience in client-facing role, preferably within a SaaS technology or healthtech company.
- BA or BS degree in business, science or related field.
- Experience working directly with customers or clients and championing their long-term success.
- Implementation and/or training skills, preferably within a SaaS or PaaS tool.
- Prior experience in Life Sciences clinical research/clinical trials preferred.
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Extensive experience working with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented thinking, a zest for learning, and a willingness to help whenever needed.
- This is a US-based position.
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote-first! Work from anywhere.
- Flexible PTO & working hours
- Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- 100% paid health coverage for employees with option of HSA: Includes employer HSA contribution of $400 for individuals or $800 for families
- Additional plans available at >70% premium coverage
- 100% employer-sponsored dental & vision plans for employees
- Supplementary, low-premium benefits: Short-term/Long-term disability, voluntary life insurance, pet insurance(!), legal & identity protection
- Free access for employees and dependents to health care advocacy team (Alight Health Pros), and 24/7 telemedicine access (Eden Health)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer match
- Company-provided laptop
- $1300 annual home office reimbursement
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled virtual events and weekly lunch expense policy (Up to $20 weekly)
- Annual fitness and weight loss reimbursements: Up to $150 each per year
- Learning and Development: Your very own LinkedIn Learning license so that you can upskill or just learn something new!
- Access to Benefits Marketplace: A special discount hub for Reify employees to access deals on things like electronics & home goods to wireless service or travel
- Guardian's College Tuition Benefit Program: Enroll any child dependents under the age of 17 for up to $4000 per year towards college tuition
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.