INTERIM FP&A SENIOR ANALYST
Our client needs an Interim FP&A Senior Analyst to help support the Director of FP&A and drive the close process (planning/forecasting/reporting), run detailed analysis, and build robust financial models to provide more visibility and accurate forecasting of costs.
ABOUT CFO’S DOMAIN
CFO’s Domain is an executive search firm serving CFO’s and their stakeholders. Our consultants are among the best practitioners in the marketplace serving clients in the life sciences and technology sectors. Our consultants receive benefits, competitive compensation, gain access to the full breadth of our recruiting capabilities, and are introduced to roles that are accretive to their personal and professional growth.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
This organization is a high-growth, start-up fintech company innovating the financial system. They have secured Series C funding and are beginning to scale their organization rapidly.
- Support the close process providing monthly accruals, GL account review, variance analysis, and updating models/KPIs
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization about operational strategic goals, budgets, and forecasts, collaborating with senior management to set KPIs, identify opportunities, and mitigate risk.
- Review current state financial models and identify opportunities for improvements around the flow of data, accuracy, and processing time.
- Partner with stakeholders to perform cost analysis, reporting, and forecasts.
- Help create dynamic reporting packages and dashboards for business review meetings which provide visibility into key insights on historical performance and provide recommendations to enable business partners to execute.
- Assist with the annual financial planning and multi-year strategic planning processes. Be a thought partner to business leaders and help resolve competing business priorities.
- Analyze and monitor P&L against financial targets; proactively identifying both risks and opportunities.
- Provide ad hoc P&L modeling and in-depth analysis to drive intelligent decision-making.
- 5+ years of FP&A experience, ideally in a high-growth/start-up technology company.
- Skilled in financial modeling and manipulating data in Excel.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner.
- Experience aligning and driving cross-functional groups.
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics and communicate results effectively.
- Superior problem solving and project management skills, with the ability to proactively manage numerous projects with competing timelines.
- Proven track record of advanced analytical skills; must be able to define and execute key analyses with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $115,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SaaS: 1 year (Preferred)
- FP&A: 5 years (Required)
- Fully Remote