This is a remote position.
Clarifi Staffing Solutions is currently conducting interviews for a full time Speech Pathologist who will work solely from the comfort of their own home.
The SLP will be provided a para who will assist them in pulling students from class and direct them in order to provide the services.
- Caseload consist of 55 elementary school kiddos
- Must be willing to work 37.5 hours per week
- Interviews can be set up as soon as this week
- Starting January 2021
- Master's Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- License to provide speech services in the state of Georgia (out of state candidates welcome to apply; license cost will be reimbursed)
- Active ASHA certification preferred
For more information about this posting or our benefit packages, please use the link to apply and an HR rep will contact you as soon as possible!
Clarifi Staffing Solutions
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Master's (Required)
- Teletherapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Speech Pathology License (Required)
Work Location: Remote