Experienced SCADA Analyst/Project Manager/Lead with hands on experience in design and implementation of leading SCADA packages such as CygNet, Ignition, Telvent and Clear SCADA for Upstream, Midstream and Pipeline transportation segments of Oil and Gas Industry. Other industry experience will also be considered. This role will be responsible for the integration of the customer’s SCADA system and have frequent interactions with the users and executive leadership; therefore, the candidate must be effective in interpersonal communication and problem solving.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field.
· Hands on experience in implementation in one or more SCADA packages (CygNet, Wonderware, Ignition, ClearSCADA).
· Familiarity with IIoT technologies.
· Familiarity with SCADA system architecture and standard industrial protocols such as Modbus, TCP, OPC.
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge of Oil & Gas operations (desirable).
· Regulatory and PHMSA requires such as API 1165, high-performing graphics, and CRM are a plus.
· Design and implement HMIs and dashboards for Gas Control, Well Head Monitoring, LACT systems, SWD, Oil & Gas Storage plants etc.
· Support SCADA system administration, configure alarms and other field automation applications.
· Develop interfaces between SCADA and other applications.
· For lead position, ability to manage customer relationship and supervise 1-5 Systems Engineers.
· Ideal candidate should be self-driven and a team player that has a passion for seeing customer and colleagues exceed.
Project Management Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and manage relationships with third parties/vendors, client, and all stakeholders
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Colexas Digital Employee Benefits:
· Health benefits include Vision, Dental and Health insurance
· Bonus + Commission
· Employer funded Short term and Long term disability
· Employer funded Group Term Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote