Remote Inside Sales - Rapid Advancement Opportunity
IMPORTANT NOTE: This position is remote and candidates must plan to work in Nevada or Utah.
WHO WE ARE
We’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the U.S., with hundreds of employees nationwide. We’re constantly taking home Awards, including Inc.’s Best Places to Work (#3), the BBB’s Torch Award for Ethics, and multiple performance-based awards from Google and Microsoft.
As a member of our Sales Team you’ll focus primarily on prospecting businesses and helping them determine the appropriate mix of digital marketing services to maximize their online growth.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Money motivated individuals seeking advancement within a growing company and industry
- Salespeople with the desire to become autonomous and close their own deals - working towards our top tier Business Dev. Exec position, where average compensation exceeds $100k/year
Someone looking to grow their own book of business, while setting clients up for success through our suite of industry leading digital marketing services;
- Google/Microsoft Ads
- Social Media Advertising
- Amazon Advertising
- Web Design
- The ability to interpret and present marketing analytics, identifying opportunities to help prospects maximize results
If you can be coached, we will train you on all the above
Selling is the #1 key to success in this role!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE LP
Base pay + uncapped residual commission + bonuses
- 0-6 months: $2,625/month ($31,500/yr)
- 6-12 months: $4,400/month ($53,000/yr)
- 12-24 months: $5,800/month ($70,000/yr)
- 24 months+: $7,900/month ($95,000+/yr)
- Average pay
- Work/Life balance: Monday - Friday, no weekends or late nights
- 100% remote flexibility
- Opportunity for rapid growth and advancement for those who can produce
- A dynamic company with fantastic team culture atop a rapidly growing industry
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- Comprehensive healthcare insurance
- 401(k) match
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous Sales experience preferred
- The desire to be good at sales, become autonomous, and close your own sales
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to uphold ethical selling practices
- Quick, efficient computer skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Positive mindset with go-getter mentality
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an employee in this position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of said employee. An employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.