Zone & Company is a 5-Star NetSuite Solution Provider. We work with a variety of organizations across multiple verticals to scale their business through NetSuite Solutions – from licensing & implementation to ongoing customization & consultation. We are also the proud SDN-certified developer of ZoneBilling, the go-to NetSuite billing solution for managing complex billing and revenue recognition needs directly in NetSuite.
Zone & Co is looking for an experienced NetSuite sales professional to join our ZoneBilling team. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company with plenty of growth potential. This role will be responsible for assisting the Sales team during the pre-sales process and delivering custom demos of ZoneBilling.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for intelligence, motivation, and determination. If you like to solve problems and design solutions look no further.
Why is this an exciting opportunity?
As part of the Solution Consulting Organization, the Senior Solution Consultant is responsible to meet sales objectives while working in coordination with the Sales Team. You will drive value in the sales cycle by performing solution design and discoveries, product demonstrations, and assisting in the transition to the Professional Services Team.
- Deliver value-based demonstrations of ZoneBilling to prospects and existing customers.
- Perform discovery calls, gathering business requirements and uncovering business challenges and pain points.
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities; supporting up 3-4 Account Executives
- Articulate the benefits of ZoneBilling to various levels within the Finance organization including C-Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: articulate presentation skills, customer needs analysis, value positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Act as liaison between various functions and departments including Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and Product.
- 3-5 years + in presales position supporting NetSuite ERP.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SaaS Billing models and challenges.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ASC 606/IFRS 15 and revenue requirements.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired:
- Zuora, RevPro, Billing Platform, RecVue, Chargify, Recurly, SalesForce
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven history of increasing ARR to the sales organization
- Experience with NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management module is strongly preferred.
- Business degree or equivalent, advanced degree desirable
- Position may require travel occasionally
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- NetSuite: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote