Currently seeking a Clinical Trials Recruitment Associate to work approximately 30-40 hours per week. This a remote position with a 2-3 week training period.
- Conduct phone prescreening from participant data base for upcoming research studies using an approved script
- Enter data into screening database
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service or call center experience, 1-2 years previous experience
- Professional demeanor
- Good grammar and good communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced working with data entry and computer systems
- Enjoy working with people
Concentrics Research is an established clinical research organization (CRO) with a 35-year history of serving the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. The company specializes in conducting studies that FDA requires to move prescription drugs to over-the-counter status, but also performs Phase II and III clinical trials as well as a wide range of customized clinical and healthcare marketing research.
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law and regulations?
- Customer Service or Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote