Bundle is the leader in employer-enabled live virtual experiences, delivering customized work-life benefits and services to the modern workforce. Bundle gives employees access to a wide range of live virtual one-on-one or private group interactive, facilitated services. Bundle is committed to empowering companies and elevating the employee experience and performance through experiences that better retain, engage, and grow the workforce no matter where or how they work.
You will be facilitating virtual 1:1 and group fun and engaging learning experiences for kids, teens, employees, teams, and adults of all ages. All content for the sessions will be provided to the instructor prior to the session. This is a contract position.
More specifically, you will:
- Help Bundle members of all ages learn skills from beginner to advanced.
- Conduct virtual sessions over a video conferencing call to participants of all ages.
- Build excellent rapport with the participant and drive the conversation.
- Engage with participants by maintaining enthusiasm, eye contact, and interest throughout the Bundle Break.
- Check-in with the participant throughout the lesson to reinforce learnings.
- Effectively manage the time and pace of the session to complete it in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with participant and/or families as needed.
- Provide feedback to the Bundle Team after each Bundle Break session.
- Maintain accurate availability on the Bundle platform.
- Maintain excellent communication with the Bundle Team staff.
- Follow Instructor and Coach Handbook and guidelines.
- At least three years of experience teaching within the specialty for which you’re applying
- At least 10 hours of availability each week.
- Access to a functioning laptop or desktop computer with a camera, reliable wifi, and the most updated web browsers.
- Have a college degree, are enrolled in college, or have sufficient years of experience related to the specialty.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Ability to problem-solve efficiently and effectively.
- Experience with video conference calling, screen shares, launching videos, hyperlinks, and slideshow presentations.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and compassion.
- Knowledge and training in the area of the specific topic for which you are applying.
- Pass a reference and background check.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Certified Great Place to Work: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7026435