$145,600 - $160,000 a year
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a growing innovative education services firm.
- This organization provides services that covers age groups from infants to seniors across the globe.
- Why work here:
- Work from home - 100% Remote!
- Great opportunity to come in and make an immediate impact.
Overview of the Accounting Consultant role:
- Enter and set up financials for recent company acquisition
- Find all intercompany transactions
- Book elimination entries
- Set-up consolidated financials
- Correct roll forwards
- Pull financials
- Review how previous entries were made
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Consultant:
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Strong purchase accounting and Merger and Acquisition experience
- MS Excel – Advanced functions such as Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- NetSuite experience is strongly desired
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and follow-through
501 to 1000
$25M to $100M (USD)
Human Resources and Staffing
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) brings the concept of symbiosis to the accounting world. The staffing firm, which specializes in finance and accounting placements, operates its branch offices as integrated divisions of various regional accounting firms. These affiliations (with the likes of Mahoney Cohen and Crowe Chizek) give CFS access to a ready-made client base and talent pool; it allows the accounting firms to offer recruiting and temporary staffing among their other services. Founded in 1994, the company owns more than 45 offices throughout the US, as well as in Canada, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
"Never a dull moment "
Current Employee•Administrative Assistant
Starting time is 8:30, after most if the traffic had died down in Bakersfield. Everyone is helpful and very knowledgeable. The communication and open door policy is a plus
"Amazing company to work"
Former Employee•Billing Coordinator
Working with this company was spectacular, the payments were on time, never was an error with the worked hours, the communication with them was always present and they were attentive to our needs, I can only thank them for how good they make their employees feel .
"They got me placed effectively and with a good employer."
Former Employee•Full Charge Bookkeeper
Overall great success with the temp placement that turned permanent. There were some challenges working with the CFS agency, confusion as to who my direct report was, clarity of communication to me as the temp, etc. My concerns were addressed and handled effectively, and overall I enjoyed and appreciated their service that ended up with me becoming a full time placement at my assignment. Thank you and I would recommend them to job seekers.
"Great group of humans! "
Current Employee•Human Resources Assistant
Love everything about my team and company. Could not ask for a more uplifting and supportive bunch. Great learning experience and chance to growth both professional and as a person.