Noir Tower is looking for top-tier business writers to join our ranks. Offering a full suite of academic services to support students, Noir Tower has been on the forefront of academic business research, providing high quality academic content to a niche client base who can afford to pay top dollar.
Project are offered individually by admins to writers based on their suitability. There is no project pool and therefore no direct competition between writers. Noir Tower encourages collaboration and teamwork, not competition.
We are looking for highly competent business writers to join our ranks. For the right candidate, we offer highly competitive rates and performance bonuses.
As a business writer, you will be helping students in a variety of ways. You will create model business content, including case study analyses, memos, business plans and market reports, among others.
As a top-tier business writer, you will conduct due diligence and research on various industries, markets, and companies, observing trends and gaining insight about work processes, practices, and sometimes make recommendations.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent research skills utilized to collect, analyze and present either quantitative or qualitative data
- Ability to find valuable raw data from many sources and present it visually employing graphs, charts, and other figures.
- Provide actionable insights that put forth recommendations and drive business results
- Excellent business writing skills and ability to present writing in neat, and professional format
- Superb mastery of the English language and excellent use of academic conventions
Skills & Qualifications:
- An MBA from a top-tier institution or a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Strategic Management, or any business discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a freelance writer, consultant, or in a capacity where writing is at the centre of their responsibilities
How to Apply:
If interested, send us the following:
1) Short biography explaining your interests in the position
3) 2-3 samples of your academic or professional/research-based, or data-driven work.
\*Candidates who fail to provide all of the above will not be considered
To apply, either submit your application along with the requested information by applying to this job post or visit our website at www.noirtower.com/careers-2
If we like your samples and qualification, we will contact you and ask you to complete a brief assessment, followed by a phone interview as part of the application process.
· As a freelance writer, it's up to you what and which projects to take on depending on your availability and confidence.
· You will communicate primarily with admins and editors who will liaise between you and the client to minimize frustration and maximize efficiency.
· You will receive, decide on, and complete projects using our intuitive digital platform specifically customized to fit our needs and make managing our operations and our writers' project management better and faster.
· You will be paid twice a month
Noir Tower does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $50.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote