We are looking for a inside broker for professional & management liability insurance. The work will entail assisting the producer in the placement of new and renewal business as well as producing your own business over time. You will be responsible for providing our clients with a high level of service and responsiveness as well as staying in constant communication with underwriters and agents. Your day will include quoting, binding, and providing general account servicing including policy review, endorsement review, policy additions, and deletions, renewal processing, cancelations and premium calculations.
This is a national wholesaler featuring tremendous growth and working for one of the top brokers in the country. The idea is to simplifying complex E&O, D&O, and Cyber for public and private companies.
- A minimum of 4+ years of professional & management liability experience
- Good understanding of brokerage operations
- Experience working well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and underwriters
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- P&C license is required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Following Government Guidelines
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- D&O/E&O: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote