Language on Demand, Inc. (LOD) is a company located in the D.C. metropolitan area, which provides various language-related services to government agencies throughout the world. We are in search of part-time Spanish language instructors on a freelancing/independent contractor basis.
- Class Scope: Instructor shall train military personnel, imparting requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities (i.e., the capability to comprehend and produce spoken and written materials in the culturally appropriate context in select foreign languages sufficient to interact effectively with non-English-speaking people from foreign cultures). The ultimate goal is to facilitate military mission accomplishment in foreign environments and when working with/among foreign populations.
- Language: Spanish
- Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Method: Training includes performance by which the instructor provides language instruction on a one-on-one basis on a specific focus area
- Schedule: Instructor schedule must be flexible (Monday - Friday)
- Location/Venue: Onsite and Online
- Focus: Aural comprehension, reading comprehension, speaking proficiency, and writing proficiency
- Must be a native speaker of the Spanish language
- 2+ years of teaching the Spanish language to adults
If you are interested in this opportunity and have further questions, please let us know with your hourly rate and resume with your personal email address. If you are not able to take this assignment, but know someone who might be interested in this position, please let us know as well. It would be greatly appreciated.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Spanish teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location