The Construction Industry Training Council (CITC) is actively seeking journeymen electricians, who are interested in teaching on a part time basis.
· At least four years of on-the-job experience in a Journey-level position in the trade
· Washington State electrical license to be current.
· Highly knowledgeable of your craft
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be dependable, punctual and adaptable
· Attend CITC Instructor Training
-FULLY VACCINATED for COVID-19 by OCTOBER 18th or willing to sign a medical or religious exemption
· Use CITC training materials to instruct courses following CITC and Washington State mandated rules and policies
· Create a positive and welcoming learning environment
· Prepare for and teach all required materials for contracted time
· Encourage class discussion and participation
· Assigning, reviewing and grading in-class exams
· Promptly submit all course paperwork, tests and evaluations
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
As a state accredited trade school we operate under the same Covid-19 precautions as state colleges.
Currently we are open to the public with ALL visitors and staff required to wear masks inside our facilities, regardless of vaccination status.
- One location
Work Location: One location