This is a remote position.
We are seeking a hard-working and motivated Business Development Specialist to join our growing team. The individual in this role will assist in the company’s growth and profitability by acquiring on-site asphalt/pothole repair demos to be conducted by our outside sales team. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generation of new leads with the intention of creating more sales/revenue through scheduled on-site demos.
- Initial presentation to clients. Demo appointment scheduling.
- Lead and post sales follow-up.
- Work closely with the sales team to strategize more effective sales methods.
- Proactively monitor RockAsphalt chat and engage leads on the site.
- Answer all incoming RockAsphalt sales and support calls.
- Attend trade shows and conferences promoting RockAsphalt from time to time.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Up to 60 outbound calls per day to pursue customers and schedule demos
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills.
- The ability to close deals with clients, including cold leads.
- Experience in business-to-business sales at the corporate level preferred.
- Proficient in time management and personal organization.
- Willing to work the hours necessary to accomplish goals
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 10 days paid time off (increases annually with tenure)
- 9 days company-paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Paid bereavement leave
Blades Group LLC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Blades Group LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without attention to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Blades Group LLC will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Blades Group LLC encourages applicants of all ages.
Bachelors Degree Preferred