Richmond Concept is looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer. We are a cloud-based design team that collaborates with other agencies and businesses across the country to deliver high-end creative as needed. Our clients range from Fortune 100 to small businesses. This is a remote, freelance position.
You are self-starter who is capable of taking charge on projects while maintaining open communication and organization with the team daily via Asana, Skype, Dropbox and Slack .
You have high-level design skills and can think outside of the box.
You have your own computer, Adobe CC and high-speed internet .
You are comfortable making occasional voice calls with the team and have an outstanding and positive personality.
We are looking for someone who is regularly available between 9-6pm EST for communication purposes. Please be willing to work through some quick-turn projects as-needed for our regular clients.
Hours are based on work load and vary from week-to-week depending on project needs.
Branding, Presentations, Typography & Print Layout and Web Design.
Expert InDesign and PowerPoint skills are a huge plus!
Apply with a Cover Letter to jobs @ richmondconcept.com
- Tell us about yourself (we love knowing you are human)
- Send us a link to your portfolio
- Confirm your daily availability (hours per week/ days you can work)
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Up to $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings