- Next training class will start on April 5th and will be conducted remotely Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. During this time the hourly rate will be $12/hr, when training is complete the rate will switch to $12.50/hr with shift differential.
Due to COVID-19, the safety of team members is our priority. This is a work from home opportunity however our specialist must reside within a 50 mile radius of our Mahoning Contact Center. When we are able to return to our Mahoning Contact Center, it is required that our work from home agents travel to the office a minimum of one day per week for weekly coaching sessions.
Work-from-home agents must have a High Speed Data Connection with a Minimum of 100 Mbps. A quiet dedicated office space is required for working remotely.
Our passion at Blue Ridge is to keep our community connected through reliable High-Speed Internet (with HomeFi), Phone, and Video (HD & TiVo) Technology. Servicing Northeastern Pennsylvania, we work hard every day to connect our customers to the people, places, and things that matter the most in their lives.
We are currently seeking Inside Sales & Retention Specialists to help us build and maintain trusted relationships with our valued customers. This role focuses on ensuring the services our customers are interested in is the right fit to suit all their entertainment needs. It is essential to have good listening and communication skills while staying approachable to ensure a comfortable experience for our customers. The right candidate will have a humble yet competitive, goal-oriented nature ready to learn a variety of skills, services, and platforms, to be successful in a busy inbound call center environment. Outbound retention and sales projects help us proactively retain customer relationships with our current subscriber base.
To be successful in retaining customers, strong problem-solving skills to deescalate customer concerns is a requirement, as well as the art of active listening to ensure customers feel heard and understood. Our sales philosophy is an educative foundation to promote the value of Blue Ridge’s reliable and affordable service offerings to generate sales. Staying curious and asking open-ended questions to determine a customer’s needs is a requirement. Exceptional customer service skills will aid you in successfully promoting our campaigns and service plans to customers. Our Contact Center works as a team; should a spike in call volume that relates to billing or troubleshooting occur, our Sales & Retention Team would jump in to help improve our response times for customers.
Our Contact Center Teams are diverse and uphold a personality of fun, caring, approachable, yet practical to deliver results. Our brand promise is, “To Deliver a Trusted and Valued Connection – Always!” Our culture is rich with learning and growth opportunities. We provide weekly coaching with your dedicated sales supervisor and continuous training from our learning and development team and sales coach to ensure you feel supported in reaching your career goals and necessary performance metrics. We are seeking dependability from our team members, with the ability to work overtime. Blue Ridge offers an impressive health insurance package to full-time employees, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, referral program, and commissions on top of base pay with added incentive bonuses to reach sales and retention goals. Please note: Evaluation of goals occur every quarter and are subject to change.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Minimum of 1-year Customer Service and Sales/Retention Experience
- ICOMS GUI Experience Preferred
- Solid Computer Skills / Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of telecommunication products and services including but not limited to Data (Internet), Wi-Fi , Video (HD TV & TiVo) and Voice (Telephone)
- Strong Negotiating and Communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and active listening skills
- Proficient Typing Skills - Accuracy in Data Entry
- Strong Technical Troubleshooting Skills
- Ability to demonstrate success in your sales career to date
- Ability to overcome objections
- Aptitude to build trusted relationships and empathize with customers when appropriate
- Ability to show initiative and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to change and the changing needs of the company and department
- Ability to perform duties while adhering to company policies and procedures
- Ability to create solutions
- Ability to uphold our brand promise and personality while being an advocate for Blue Ridge
- Ability to embody an open cooperative, professional and positive attitude towards customers, management and co-workers
- Customer Experience Focused
- Possess a team mindset