Work anywhere in the United States from the comfort of your home.*
PresenceLearning provides exceptional, high-quality and innovative teletherapy tools and services for pre K-12 students with special needs to help them grow and thrive. Are you looking to join a network of over 1,600 teletherapists to support students in need?
Speech-Language Therapists in the PresenceLearning Network: *
- Provide school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy services.
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, create and/or update IEPs, and complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes.
- Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Providers in our network:
- Work on our proprietary platform built for teletherapy.
- Access therapy materials and assessments within the PresenceLearning platform.
- Enjoy the benefits of a community of support including an online community, technical support, and access to professional development resources.
- Set their own schedules.
- Participate in a perks program with discounts to our partner organizations.
- Benefit from the support you'll receive while adding additional state licenses to help you increase your knowledge and opportunities.
- One or more valid state license as an SLP
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 1 year of IEP directed therapy and evaluation experience in a school setting (excluding the Clinical Fellowship Year)
- Schedule flexibility and interest in working across time-zones
- Experience participating in IEP meetings, acting as case manager, completing educational eligibility determinations and comprehensive reports
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong computer skills and comfort with technology
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access
- Reliable computer with a webcam
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please send all questions and general inquiries to email@example.com
Currently hiring for contract, part-time, and full-time positions. Positions are remote, from the comfort of your own home. Work from home to help students across the United States.
By completing this form, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from PresenceLearning.
Location: 530 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10018
Job Type: Contract