Who is WealthCharts
WealthCharts is a financial technology company focused on bringing world-renowned traders and their tools to the public. We do this through WealthCharts.com, a browser based platform that is pushing the boundaries of trading platforms. We strive to not only be cutting edge, but to define it.
All candidates will be working remotely. Ideal candidates would have a positive history of telecommuting.
As part of the team you will be working closely on a rapidly growing and expanding product line to help shape, refactor, and optimize a suite of products.
- Understand user requirements and how they translate into application features.
- Make decisions that will influence a scale-able front & back-end architecture.
- User experience focused. We’re not creating software just for other developers.
- Collaborate with various teams in the company to help direct the features of the product.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Ability to test the application, before delivery of product.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- In addition to WealthCharts we also run Wealth365.com, the largest all online wealth summit in the world, as well as Become a Better Trader, Inc. The application development team supports these sites and systems as well, when needed.
- Other duties as assigned. This list is not intended to be all inclusive of job responsibilities.
- 2+ years experience as full stack developer
- Docker experience is a plus
- Ability to research and learn new technologies
- Experience with typical software development procedures such as bug tracking and Git required
- Cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Azure preferred
- API design and development preferred
- REST experience preferred
- Functional programming experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Trading or investing experience a plus but not required
- Four-year College Degree in CS or a related field (preferred) OR 2+ years experience as full stack developer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Functional based React: 1 year (Required)
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 2 years (Required)
- CSS: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote