Job Description and Qualifications
Air Products has an immediate opening for a Digital Communications Manager at our world headquarters in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This position is also available as a remote work opportunity. Are you energized by a fast-paced communications role in a Fortune 500 company? Consider applying today!
You will report to the Vice President, Corporate Communications and provide strategic direction and execution of digital (internal and external platforms) and social media initiatives for our growing company. In driving digital strategy, content creation, operations, governance and training, you will lead a group of specialists and partner with multiple business and functional teams companywide.
- Lead a hardworking team of digital content generators and production specialists in sourcing content and optimizing editorial workflow for maximum impact across digital platforms.
- Maintain an annual operating budget to support, improve and iterate digital needs and channels.
- Ensure the Air Products brand and higher purpose are reflected across digital content to build positive differentiation with customers, prospects, shareholders, employees and communities.
- Establish partnerships at all levels of the organization, with particular focus on senior leadership, regional and global Marketing and Sales teams, Human Resources/Talent Acquisition teams, and Government and Community Relations teams, to proactively plan and execute the Company’s strategic digital initiatives.
- Coordinate closely with Air Products’ global Information Technology (IT) teams on website development and maintenance (airproducts.com and all country sites).
- Partner with Marketing teams and IT to ensure consistency, connectivity and optimal user experience across Air Products’ websites, social media channels and marketing automation tools.
- Provide high-value digital analytics/data to continually optimize marketing and engagement initiatives.
- Experience developing workflows, governance processes and training for teams involved in content creation and deployment.
- Serve as point of contact for all digital communications needs related to issues or crisis management activities.
- Support the Corporate Communications team by taking a share of ownership on items that emerge day-to-day and as part of global department initiatives.
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or complementary field; advanced degree a plus.
- 10+ years participating in or leading internal/external integrated digital communications programs, with proven experience working in a multinational organization.
- Solid understanding of Sitecore web content management system and social platforms, including excellent understanding of information architecture, user experience (UX) principles and search engine optimization (SEO). Experienced in SharePoint/Cloud intranets, webcasting, video platforms, digital signage.
- Experience leading and building a high-performance team. Excellent networking skills and strong ability to build personal and organizational relationships across diverse groups.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, with ability to develop and cultivate relationships, across cultures and time zones.
- Experience creating integrated content strategies across numerous digital channels for company initiatives, ranging from new product launches to talent acquisition and thought leadership campaigns.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or related analytics platforms to develop business KPIs for digital success.
- Experience supporting issues management on digital channels.
- Occasional international and domestic travel will be required to support project execution needs.
If you are dedicated and driven to achieve your objectives and company goals, have passion and commitment to get it right, have a never-ending desire to learn, improve, and contribute, then come discover, care, accomplish... and thrive at Air Products!
To learn more, visit Air Products.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Business Sector / Division