*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
Location Requirements: Must reside within Maryland, New England, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Virginia, Arkansas, Oregon, New Jersey, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Texas, Maryland, New England, New Mexico, Oklahoma
Work with Us and You'll Enjoy:
- Bonus potential: Agents earning their license: $250 once you pass the license exam and an additional $750 can be earned based on performance and attendance metrics, once peak week is completed.
- Bonus potential: for candidates with an active license before joining Sitel you'll earn a $500 Sign Bonus for training completion and an additional $1000 opportunity can be earned based on performance and attendance metrics, once peak week is completed.
- Work from home benefits include saving time, money, and the environment
- Sitel invests in you by covering the entire cost for you to get licensed
- Hand-on, 100% training
- Tuition assistance
- Benefits include medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, company-matched 401K, and generous paid time off
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- One or more years of college education or relevant work experience
- Ability to close a sale using different approaches
- A professional and articulate voice
- A home office that is noise & distraction-free
- Must have an HS diploma or GED equivalent
- Must pass background screen
- Must pass pre-licensing and resident exam
- 2+ years in a Customer Service environment or equivalent customer service skills and experience.
- Experience in Health Care/Insurance environment preferred (Familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design) but not required
- Required Minimum work from home Specifics:
- Internet speed minimum – download speed 5.0 MB; upload speed 3.0 MB
- Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 100ms
- DSL, Fiber or broadband required – WiFi, WiMax, satellite, dial-up, and/or hot spots, Mobile carriers, VPNs and hosting services are NOT allowed
- Home router with wired link (Ethernet cable) to PC
- This is a licensed sales position and will require sales goals to be met throughout the season.
- Handle inbound call center sales calls from existing and prospective client customers
- Identifies customers’ health insurance needs
- Gathers customer information, solves problems
- Educates and answers questions from customers regarding coverage, rates, billing issues, and general policy reviews
- Recommends tailored packages of coverage, and closes the sale
- Advance your career by completing a simple pre-licensing course and pass the applicable resident state exam for Life, Accident & Health Insurance
- Act as an empathetic consultant to the customers, encouraging and educating while offering assistance to their account issues and concerns
After applying, you’ll complete our video interview where we’ll get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email ending with @hirevue.com for your personal link. After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set.
About Sitel Group:
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group empowers brands to build strong customer relationships by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Our digital or voice-based solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With 160,000+ global employees– working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times a day in 50+ languages. For over 40 years, our award-winning culture has been dedicated to improving the employee experience.
We’re creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in your career! At Sitel Group, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, we are hiring multiple Healthcare Customer Service Representatives to support high-volume inbound customer service projects for our industry-leading healthcare clients.*
As a trusted employer, we’ll create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. Sitel Group has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
At this time, SYKESHome does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote