IT Data Fall 2022 Internship
IT Data Internship—Paid, Fall 2022: $15/hour, 12 – 16 hours/week
Who we are:
We're a global network of passionate professionals working to amplify Jewish teen life worldwide. We are the Jewish community's largest and fastest growing pluralistic platform for reaching and inspiring Jewish teens, built on 97 years of storied history. We do this challenging and invigorating work through our partners in more than 725 local, teen-led chapters across nearly 60 countries, at hundreds of weekend retreats during the school year and across a rapidly growing suite of global exchanges, campaigns and movement initiatives all year-round. Over the summer, we run dozens of immersive experiences including extensive Israel travel, missions and community tours across six continents, and a myriad of leadership camps. Our team is strong, agile, creative, inclusive and every day is different by design. We are fast-paced, high-energy, and results-driven, and we enjoy working together almost as much as we believe in the mission we are chasing together.
The IT Data internship is ideal for a college student studying IT, computer science, business (or any related field) who wants to contribute creatively to a global organization with a growing audience of over 80,000 teens worldwide.
- Implement processes for data collection, cleanup, maintenance, analysis, and validation for organization wide data.
- Manage a proactive approach to the data quality of the Membership and Donor databases including
- Consistent review of duplicate records
- Usage of multiple data sources to investigate and update incorrect or incomplete data points
- Working with QC reports to identify and correct data issues
- Perform frequent imports and uploads of other key person and event attendance data.
- Review and update, as necessary, documentation of all data entry procedures and processes.
- High level proficiency with PCs and Microsoft OS.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with CRM systems and data entry a must.
- Availability to work 12 – 16 hours per week. This is a part time internship.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship