First Help Financial (FHF) is one of the fastest growing and most diverse companies in the U.S. We provide auto loans to the underserved and care for our customers and partners with exceptional service. Through flexible financing options and tri-lingual support, we offer consumers an easier way to finance their first car. We lend to and support our portfolio which has consistently grown 40% each year over the last five years.
Here you will find hard-working colleagues that come from over 20 countries. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism but also enjoy our work. Our culture and benefits are geared towards making you successful in life and comfortable at work.
Your Title: Territory Sales Manager
Your Location: Must be located in Northern Virginia
You Report To: Regional Sales Manager
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional to serve as a Territory Sales Manager as we expand throughout the Northern Virginia area. You should possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills and enjoy working in a competitive environment.
You will be the sole, key driver for growth in the state of Virginia achieving FHF's growth ambitions. You will have dynamic responsibilities that include developing new and old auto dealership business relationships, educate dealers on our services and driving quality auto loan volume through them.
This is a full-time remote work opportunity where you are the single manager of a business geography. If you do not aspire to the typical 9-5 job but enjoy meeting and dining business clients 40+ hours a week then this is an opportunity for YOU. This opportunity reimburses you for your extensive car travel within your designated geography. You will be available to manage your accounts via phone/text/email outside of traditional working hours.
Compensation & Career Growth:
- A base salary of $40,000-$50,000 plus a quarterly performance bonus
- You are eligible for a performance-based raise every six months, the average raise is $4,000.00
- First quarter bonus is guaranteed while you are training
- Average quarterly bonus paid has historically in this territory has been 105% of target
What you Bring:
- Spanish fluency
- High level of independence; detail-conscious and task-oriented mindset
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Prospecting, planning, presenting and closing skills
- Initiative, sense of urgency and passion for winning
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships, including cold calling
- Strong problem-solving skills and capacity to manage difficult relationship situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Great Perks – We offer generous salaries, competitive health and welfare benefits, paid vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, quarterly social outings, monthly lunches, a robust employee recognition, and training development program to enhance your career with us.
- Culture - We are believers in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. While we work hard and care deeply about our customers and partners, we want you to have room for your family, friends, and yourself. Growth - Company growth provides unprecedented career growth. FHF’s extraordinary year over year growth in revenue and new markets provides opportunity for you to establish and develop your career growth. We engage each employee to build a career plan that benefits everyone and we have a proven record of investing in you.
Diversity and Inclusion:
FHF is committed to building a culture that respects and embraces all walks of life, inclusive of all genders, race, culture, age, sexual orientation, and other identities. We will make accommodations when interviewing anyone with special needs.